- Overall vacancy rates increased to 16.76%
- Anchor space vacancy increased slightly to 13.96%
- In-line shops decreased in vacancy to 20.75%
- There were 17 tenants moving into space in Q3 2014 resulting in 53,221 square feet of new leases.
- In this quarter, net absorption was -37,411 square feet and gross absorption was 65,635 square feet.
- There were two significant sales in the third quarter. The Del Monte Center and a set of retail properties on the NEC of Sparks Blvd. and Los Altos. Find more details in our quarterly market report.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
The NAI Alliance Retail Properties Group has released its Q3 2014 Northern Nevada Retail Market Report. Here are some of the salient points from the report: