Of interest in the report is the American Care Act (ACA) enrollment beginning October 1. Small businesses in the service industries are in agreement that hiring full-time employees is a risk only a few are willing to take.
Here are some of the highlights of the report:
- The decelerated, yet positive, net absorbtion does not accurately depict the activity levels in the market.
- Much of the activity can be attributed to local expansion within service industries
- Downtown continues to see signs of health at 14.42% vacancy
- The Meadowood submarket continues to be the stronghold at 12% vacancy
- There were a total of 34 transactions in Q2
Post a Comment