- Overall vacancy rates decreased slightly to 17.45%
- Anchor space vacancy is currently at 13.79%
- In-line shops decreased in vacancy to 22.8%
- There were 23 tenants moving into space in Q4 2013 resulting in 74,406 square feet of new leases.
- In 2013, net absorbtion was 117,873 square feet and gross absorbtion was 465,798 square feet.
- There were 4 significant investment sales in the second half of 2013, including the Sparks Galleria which sold for $26.2 Million.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
NAI Alliance Retail Group Releases Q4 2013 Market Report
The NAI Alliance Retail Properties Group has released its Q4 2013 Northern Nevada Retail Market Report. Here are some of the salient points from the report: