- Overall vacancy rates decreased slightly to 16.57%
- Anchor space vacancy is currently at 13.09%
- In-line shops decreased in vacancy to 21.52%
- There were 48 tenants moving into space in Q2 2014 resulting in 247,843 square feet of new leases.
- In this quarter, net absorption was 109,604 square feet and gross absorption was 247,843 square feet.
- There were two significant sales in the second quarter. The Texaco at 1365 Baring Blvd. and a small retail strip center at 1145 N. McCarran Blvd. Find more details in our quarterly market report.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
2Q14 Retail Market Report
The NAI Alliance Retail Properties Group has released its Q2 2014 Northern Nevada Retail Market Report. Here are some of the salient points from the report:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment