Built in 1913 as the Gibbons Mansion, the home was purchased by Nevada lawyer, judge, and politician Pat McCarran in 1921. His law practice thrived in the days of the “Reno Cure” for troublesome marriages. He served in congress from 1933 to 1954. The property passed through other owners in the years following McCarran’s death in 1954. Now restored, it houses offices for a number of professionals and businesses in the area.
In addition to brokering the sale of the Mansion, the NAI Office Properties Group retained the Exclusive Lease Listing from the new owners, McCarran Mansion, LLC.
Post a Comment